• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another Reminder Why ESPN is Trash (Angels 24th in Power Rankings)

failos

15 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Seeing you guys complain about ESPN reminds me of that scene from Private Parts:

• Researcher : The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit : How can that be?

Researcher : Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit : Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher : Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher : Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

True for Stern.  Not true (for me anyway) for ESPN.

The absolute truth for me is I have not intentionally tuned in to ESPN for literally years now (I have landed there periodically in scrolling or searching but it is then quickly reaffirmed that the channel is not for me).

I bet it has been probably 5 or 6 years.

The channel is dead to me.

48 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Seeing you guys complain about ESPN reminds me of that scene from Private Parts:

• Researcher : The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit : How can that be?

Researcher : Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit : Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher : Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher : Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pretty much in line with what I mentioned earlier that their content is just sports focused click bait.  It's smart for any site who relies on traffic to make money that they would create something people could potentially disagree with.  

When the Angels win handily, the GDT is six pages.  When the pen blows a lead it's 15 pages plus several more days of additional weigh ins.  

21 hours ago, Justin said:

They're New Yorkers. 

They will complain about anything. 

Saw this…Adult female Yankee fan yells at youth Red Sox fans. She kept yelling “27 rings!” and giving them the “loser” sign. The NY Post said she went “Full Karen” on the kids.