Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

Gameday Thread: Royals @ Angels (6/9/2021): Ward in CF, Wong in RF, Canning on the mound


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, rafibomb said:

I still can't get over the fact that Griffin was able to pitch into the 7th inning after the 1st inning he had. Good for him.

The most important thing coming out of that game 

THAT was a fun series.

Good starting pitching, good relief work, good hitting, good defense 

Well earned day off Thursday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

The most important thing coming out of that game 

THAT was a fun series.

Good starting pitching, good relief work, good hitting, good defense 

Well earned day off Thursday 

That was a fun fun series for sure.  All facets of the Angels game were working.  Just drop Trout into the mix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rafibomb said:

I still can't get over the fact that Griffin was able to pitch into the 7th inning after the 1st inning he had. Good for him.

Ohtani, Sandoval and Canning  have 3 starters for 22. Griffin said he pitched tonight and I think he is still learning and will get better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Ohtani, Sandoval and Canning  have 3 starters for 22. Griffin said he pitched tonight and I think he is still learning and will get better.

But you need a leader for the SP and that would be Heaney.  Solid guy.  Not an ace but a leader none the less.  And on any given day….  I’d be fine with him as the third starter in the playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Revad said:

But you need a leader for the SP and that would be Heaney.  Solid guy.  Not an ace but a leader none the less.  And on any given day….  I’d be fine with him as the third starter in the playoffs.

So how much do you pay him. I think he will test FA because Maddon has pulled him early in so many games. Ohtani would be your ace. Maybe Chris Rod becomes a starter along with Detmers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...