• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Royals @ Angels (6/8/2021): Stassi hitting cleanup, no Walsh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What?  None of those guys have a bad relationship with the Angels.  I have it on good authority that GA is fine with the organization.  If you need any proof, turn up the volume on your TV.

I’m not saying they necessarily have a bad relationship with the Angels, I’m saying that—in many cases—the Angels haven’t treated their legendary players with the respect they deserve. I wouldn’t be surprised if some have some negative feelings towards the franchise. 

Anyways, why does Weaver have a bad relationship with the Angels? It’s the first I’ve heard of that.

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What?  None of those guys have a bad relationship with the Angels.  I have it on good authority that GA is fine with the organization.  If you need any proof, turn up the volume on your TV.

Vladdy loves the Angels.

Just now, foolios said:

I’m not saying they necessarily have a bad relationship with the Angels, I’m saying that—in many cases—the Angels haven’t treated their legendary players with the respect they deserve. I wouldn’t be surprised if some have some negative feelings towards the franchise. 

Anyways, why does Weaver have a bad relationship with the Angels? It’s the first I’ve heard of that.

I don’t know, but that is what he tweeted. 

As for the rest of those they were business decisions/baseball decisions.  The only player on that list that wasn’t an upgrade or the very least no noticeable loss was Glaus.  

Just now, Stradling said:

I don’t know, but that is what he tweeted. 

As for the rest of those they were business decisions/baseball decisions.  The only player on that list that wasn’t an upgrade or the very least no noticeable loss was Glaus.  

That freaking sucks. I love Weave.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

What exactly did Weaver tweet?

It was months ago, and some fan asked him if the Angels called would he be interested in being the pitching coach he said something like, “I would, but the relationship hasn’t been too good since I left”.  That isn’t exactly it, but close enough to get the gist of it.