• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Royals @ Angels (6/8/2021): Stassi hitting cleanup, no Walsh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Revad said:

This SP is is trouble, with his pitch count at least-36 with one out in the first.

He's actually been pretty decent since he debuted last season, though he does have trouble with control.  But, yeah, he's not going to last long tonight.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Oh you’d like to wreck your body to entertain me and make my favored team win.  Please do.  Thank you.  

Except he didn't do that, unless your favorite team is whoever Cruz plays for.

He used them to hit like 60 homeruns against the Angels.

20 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Tell you what I do like about GA early on -- dude really keeps it simple.  No matter how much Mota is trying to get a scientific answer GA just keeps it simple...

Yep, I'm with you there.  I will say aside from the minor error I mentioned, he's been much better than I anticipated.  He seems more comfortable talking--maybe because Mota and Gubi are former players and not "just" media?  He always seemed pretty buttoned-up in interviews when he was still playing.