• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Royals @ Angels (6/8/2021): Stassi hitting cleanup, no Walsh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, foolios said:

Wow so Stradling exaggerated.

Not saying he did.  I follow Weaver and I didn't remember things the way Strad did, so I checked.  Strad may be right and I just missed it.  I don't know.

Weaver on Twitter is all over the place some times.  One day you get the impression he doesn't watch much baseball and then the next he comments on something that happened in MLB. 

26 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Not saying he did.  I follow Weaver and I didn't remember things the way Strad did, so I checked.  Strad may be right and I just missed it.  I don't know.

Weaver on Twitter is all over the place some times.  One day you get the impression he doesn't watch much baseball and then the next he comments on something that happened in MLB. 

While you were researching that you probably also saw the tweets that had responses but the tweet they were responding to were deleted.  My guess is it’s in there.  I went looking for a It tonight too.  I’ve been on here way too long to lie or exaggerate about something I read. I don’t need attention that bad. 

16 minutes ago, Stradling said:

While you were researching that you probably also saw the tweets that had responses but the tweet they were responding to were deleted.  My guess is it’s in there.  I went looking for a It tonight too.  I’ve been on here way too long to lie or exaggerate about something I read. I don’t need attention that bad. 

That’s why I was surprised. You’re the only person here who doesn’t exaggerate. I believe you mang

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

I didn't say you were exaggerating. I said I might have missed whatever you saw. I just didn't remember reading something as explicit as what you posted.

The obvious answer is fans like his fire, his passion, his attitude and his grit.  To the normal person we know those things aren’t real qualifications.  When I read his tweets as much as I loved the dude on the mound there are a ton of red flags.  The one that stands out to me was he was asked what he misses the most or if he missed the game and his answer was, “he misses the guys, his teammates, the clubhouse, but he doesn’t miss the daily grind to be the best”. I can’t imagine the hard work it would take to be a major league pitching coach.  The hours of tedious video watching.  The hours of mentoring of young pitchers who won’t be wired like him.  Great dude, but he’d have to figure all that out.  Also he hates new school baseball.