• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (6/6/2021): Sandoval on the mound

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I'd say his bat has been fine, all things considered.

The defense hasn't been good, but I wouldn’t call it a "liability". 

His bat is totally inconsistent…and his defense has been pretty underwhelming. First people started blaming Pujols for Iglesiass’ defensive woes, now there should be no excuses

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Iglesias has already tied his season high in errors yesterday. I really don't know what happened to the glove but I refuse to believe it's as bad as it has been. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He already has 12 errors and is the worst defensive SS in the AL. That’s kind of a liability 

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

Iglesias has already tied his season high in errors yesterday. I really don't know what happened to the glove but I refuse to believe it's as bad as it has been. 

The errors are bizarre but they don't ever tell the whole story, especially for a shortstop.

He's been disappointing with the glove but not terrible. I still think the defensive problems have been caused by the shift bullshit.