• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Online Dating Conversation Starters?

Honestly the online dating thing isn’t all that hard. Just be a decent dude, try to be interesting, and accept that most people you talk to won’t work out. I’m a short dude too, but I don’t make any effort to hide it, and I just generally aim for the shorter women. It is what it is. Above all though, just be clear with your intentions, and try to make the early conversations fun. Open ended questions that are super random tend to be great conversation starters. 

1 hour ago, Don said:

Honestly the online dating thing isn’t all that hard. Just be a decent dude, try to be interesting, and accept that most people you talk to won’t work out. I’m a short dude too, but I don’t make any effort to hide it, and I just generally aim for the shorter women. It is what it is. Above all though, just be clear with your intentions, and try to make the early conversations fun. Open ended questions that are super random tend to be great conversation starters. 

How tall are you?

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Brandon is still trying to figure out of he should take a dump before a date or risk blowing a gasket mid way through. 

That’s a real struggle, especially if things go well. A good cup of black coffee about an hour before the pre-date shower is usually the safest way to go.

This thread should be a lot longer.  I have been out of the dating scene for 30 years, which is weird since I have only been married for 5 years.  That being said I can’t imagine online dating is that hard.  Show genuine interest in her, let her talk, don’t interrupt her, be smart, witty, non-judge mental, have money and send her the occasional pic of you banging some other broad.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...