• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That Walsh bloke...

8 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Before the season I thought he's settle in as a .270/.330/.500, 30 HR type, and I keep expecting his numbers to go down to about that level. But I'm starting to believe he might be better than that. I don't know if he'll sustain his current level--.321/.383/.588, and a 5.5 WAR pace--but I will split the difference my initial projection and his current numbers, and say that he might be a .290/.350/.550, 5 WAR guy, which makes him a star. That is far more than any of us expected.

4 hours ago, Second Base said:

He keeps redefining how I see him at least. When the a Angels drafted him, I heard he was burly and could the ball far, that's all. 

After seeing him at Inland Empire, I figured he was depth fodder. Then seeing him in AAA, I thought he might be a power bat off the bench someday. Then he started pitching too and I thought he'd make a pretty unique utility option. Then late last year, I saw how hot he got and figured he'd developed into a .270/.330 25 HR hitter, which I was pleased with. Better than Albert, good enough to be our starting 1B. 

And now, I'm thinking he might be more of a .290/.350 35 HR hitter. 

And if he can keep doing this all the way through June, I might reviewer again and think .300 and 40 HR. 

Quite the journey. 

Copy cat.

9 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Before the season I thought he's settle in as a .270/.330/.500, 30 HR type, and I keep expecting his numbers to go down to about that level. But I'm starting to believe he might be better than that. I don't know if he'll sustain his current level--.321/.383/.588, and a 5.5 WAR pace--but I will split the difference my initial projection and his current numbers, and say that he might be a .290/.350/.550, 5 WAR guy, which makes him a star. That is far more than any of us expected.

Last time I read something like this, it was you breaking down Fletcher.

Thanks, AJ

On 5/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, Angelsjunky said:

Hitless tonight.

You bought bitcoin recently, didnt you

On 5/26/2021 at 8:38 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Last time I read something like this, it was you breaking down Fletcher.

Thanks, AJ

59 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Hitless tonight.

You bought bitcoin recently, didnt you

AJ should just embrace his role and change his name to AngelsJinxy

5 hours ago, failos said:

Wonderful.

deserves to be quoted.

The sausages I was going to have for lunch now seem very unappetising... when cooked they're the same colour with that same greasy sheen... I'll never look at sausages the same again. 

Are Kale sausages a thing? 

• 4 weeks later...