• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anthony Rendon

5 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

Ya Hoes bashed me when I called him pujols 2.0 🤔🖕😭 as of right now I am winning this argument..

You're the guy who does a bat flip after hitting a solo homerun in the 9th when your team is trailing 8-0.  At the end of the day the dude still lost and you will lose this argument when all is said and done here.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

People keep talking about Fletcher and his “big contract”. It’s $5 million a year.  Hardly a big contract.  There were people who felt the Angels took advantage of him and lowballed him.  Those were good days.  

So far those people are wrong

56 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Rendon does need to get going.  These prolonged stretches of being useless at some point become difficult excuse away even when he does get hot.  Anyway, I’m sure he’ll get going.  Not great all the same. 

If not have 5 years to bash him

Why are Angels' fans so soft and complacent? Bunch of babies. Boohoo, people are calling out our overpaid third baseman who would not hit water if he fell out of a boat right now. If there was ever a time for him to hit, it is now with Trout out. 

If you don't want people saying you look disinterested and aloof, hit the ball and perform. 

2 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

Why are Angels' fans so soft and complacent? Bunch of babies. Boohoo, people are calling out our overpaid third baseman who would not hit water if he fell out of a boat right now. If there was ever a time for him to hit, it is now with Trout out. 

If you don't want people saying you look disinterested and aloof, hit the ball and perform. 

Or say smarter things as a fan.  I know that’s asking a ton.  

Just now, robblin17 said:

Angel fans like to wait 3 years in his contract when he will become someone you can not trade

44 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He does need to get it going but it doesn’t really matter if our pitching is giving up 5+ runs literally every game.

Our offense is good enough to compete, even without Trout. But again, the pitching is fucking it all up. No offense can score 6+ runs a game. Maybe the '27 Yankees.

The 1931 Yankees averaged 6.88 runs per game. They had six players put up more than 4 bWAR, led by Ruth at 10.5. 

So if we had that offense, we might be above .500... but every game would still be a nailbiter. 

Rendon's numbers are getting worse and worse every game.

The fact is lot of fans are worried because we saw something similar with Pujols and his contract.

If Rendon goes down the same route, the team is going to go through another playoff drought we saw in the past 10 years.

21 minutes ago, rageous said:

Rendon's numbers are getting worse and worse every game.

The fact is lot of fans are worried because we saw something similar with Pujols and his contract.

If Rendon goes down the same route, the team is going to go through another playoff drought we saw in the past 10 years.

That's not totally true but drastic measures will have to take place if he hits or not. Pitching is worse in all of MLB. Top free agent pitchers are not coming here.

1 minute ago, Erstad Grit said:

I killed a goat today on behalf of Rendon. Appease the gods. 

I feel like the Baseball Gods require Angels fans to rip their genitals off and feed them to the Eldrich horror buried under the stadium.