• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Indians @ Angels (05/19/2021): Ohtani pitching, hitting 2nd, Fletcher hitting 9th

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So what you are saying is, there are no longer any limitations of attendance at Angels games.

it's 33% occupancy yesterday, 67% is new limit for outdoor events such as baseball. Not not 100% yet... That the  States standard OC may hold off on allowing state regulations to begin.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well, maybe Maddon's claim about Ohtani seeming fatigued last start wasn't totally baseless.

I know pitchers go through that “dead arm” phase so hopefully that’s all it is. 

1 minute ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Something I've noticed about Othani this game, its looks like from the way his mechanic are it seem like he going thru the mechanics and isnt going at full strength. could explain why the decrease in velo, looks like he's just playing catch.

Yup and he usually grunts a bit when he reaches back for more velo. He's almost nonchalant about it

Just now, eligrba said:

Ohtani looks like he is throwing free and easy and spotting his pitches well.  His velocity is down but he doesn’t look like he is laboring. He may be working on some mechanics.

I’m fine with that if it equals outs at the same time