• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

7 minutes ago, failos said:

Why would Pujols be OK with a limited PH role on the Dodgers, but not be OK with a limited role on the Angels? Something is not right with this story.

Maybe Pujols learned quickly that no team had any interest in giving him real play time so he simply picked a stacked team to hopefully gravy train into a ring.

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

Maybe Pujols learned quickly that no team had any interest in giving him real play time so he simply picked a stacked team to hopefully gravy train into a ring.

I think you could be right. Pujols is pathetic.

45 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

No the narrative is Pujols sucks and, if anything, was hurting the Angels.  Everything else is just entertaining details.

Forget the narratives....run a better organization and quit making decisions like signing past their prime stars to ridiculous contracts.....

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I’d say it’s almost definitely this.

2 hours ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Wow, didn't think it possible Pujols would win his 3rd WS before Trout won a playoff game...

Good move for Pujols. The Dodgers will benefit from his .878 OPS and 141 sOPS+ vs. LHP's (Walsh is .661 and 86).

I think this is a bad look for Minasian.

Not as bad a look as the current Angels team.

Seriously fuck Pujols in every way.

Bitch about playing time and then sign with a team that will give him even less playing time.

I am glad the team is finally out of the Pujols curse with the team.

Now they just need to get out of the shitty Upton contract.

Not to sound like Trevor Bauer, but I'm tired of this team losing.  also... I Hate to sound like Captain obvious because I'm sure its been said, but I have to vent, this team has known it's main weakness is bad pitching and yet year after year it's always the band aid approach. When they did sign a big name pitcher it was CJ Wilson and well, we all know How that went  Pathetic.

Just now, CaliforniaYankee said:

Not to sound like Trevor Bauer, but I'm tired of this team losing.  also... I Hate to sound like Captain obvious because I'm sure its been said, but I have to vent, this team has know it main weakness is bad pitching and yet year after year it's always the band aid approach. When they did sign a big name pitcher it was CJ Wilson and well, we all know How that went  Pathetic.

Interesting username.