• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

35 minutes ago, failos said:

I’m not blaming y’all. She was feelin it, but her shift ended before I could ask her out, and some black dude replaced her. Real bummed out.

I’ll be back

I didn't know there was a Lazy Dog in Yorba Linda.

1 hour ago, failos said:

Lol watched this fucker’s HR at lazy dog. What a piece of shit.

btw whats the best way to pick up a waitress. Hurry pls.

I'm sure the moment has passed, but for next time:

Lean in close and say, "I have a question. Is it a requirement to be absolutely beautiful to work here?"

Then when she giggles and blushes, say with a straight face, "No, seriously. I'm looking for a job and I need somewhere to display this gorgeous face."

You'll be married within 12 months, tops.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lean in close and say, "I have a question. Is it a requirement to be absolutely beautiful to work here?"

Then when she giggles and blushes, say with a straight face, "No, seriously. I'm looking for a job and I need somewhere to display this gorgeous face."

I love you Taylor. You’re a real bro

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Great idea Taylor, except @failos has some weird rule about not eating where he works. Or something like that.

Edited by Slegnaac