• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

41 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

You don't know what Pujols wanted or what the Angels wanted. 

The only thing we know is that the Angels are now in a more difficult situation versus LHP's.

There was a quote from "his camp".  They said he wanted a full time role.  Therefore we do know.

Nice try!

38 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Why do I think this guy is Claude

8 minutes ago, failos said:

I was thinking the same thing, dude

You seen one troll, you've seen them all.

Just now, Angels Fan Forever said:

What here is a troll comment. I have an opinion. It is based in fact. I am expressing my fact based opinion.

So...

Who would you rather start at 1B versus a LHP? Albert Pujols or Max Muncy? Albert Pujols of Jared Walsh?

player record GIF by South Park

49 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

What? Really? 

Shohei Ohtani is a Pitcher, a Designated Hitter and an Outfielder. There is no other MLB team with those options.

“Outfielder” he’s played two whole innings out there. 

30 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

What here is a troll comment. I have an opinion. It is based in fact. I am expressing my fact based opinion.

So...

Who would you rather start at 1B versus a LHP? Albert Pujols or Max Muncy? Albert Pujols of Jared Walsh?

The guy who can play defense and run the bases. 

1 minute ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Ok. I disagree and the numbers show you are wrong but I respect your opinion.

How do the numbers show I’m wrong?  You are using OPS, I’m using defense and ability to run bases as well as roster flexibility.  

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

How do the numbers show I’m wrong?  You are using OPS, I’m using defense and ability to run bases as well as roster flexibility.  

Those aren't numbers. They are an opinion.

I am certain Andrew Friedman used numbers prior to signing Pujols. 

My opinion is I will trust Andrew Friedman.

It's frustrating for me because I have been an Angels fan for 50 years but the realist in me believes the Dodgers got it right and we did not.

Have a nice day.

It's frustrating for me because I have been an Angels fan for 50 years but the realist in me believes the Dodgers got it right and we did not.

Have a nice day.

So it’s an opinion that Walsh is better defensively or a better base runner?  Ok, if you say so.   I mean it’s total bullshit, but ok.  I’ll have a nice day. 

27 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Have a nice day.

You do realize that Albert will be doing for the Dodgers exactly what he refused to do for the Angels.  That is the personification of hypocrisy.  Good riddance.

2 minutes ago, eligrba said:

You do realize that Albert will be doing for the Dodgers exactly what he refused to do for the Angels.  That is the personification of hypocrisy.  Good riddance.

You do realize it's possible Perry Minasian bumbled this whole thing. Handled differently he may have got him on board.

But yeah, good riddance.

1 minute ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

You do realize it's possible Perry Minasian bumbled this whole thing. Handled differently he may have got him on board.

But yeah, good riddance.

Do you still want him on the team?

Yeah, I would like him on our team as I believe Andrew Friedman will use him - in the lineup vs. LH starters and PH off the bench vs. RH starters. 

I believe Albert Pujols has the same value over Max Muncy he has over Jared Walsh in those situations.

And he refused that role with the Angels.