• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Los Angeles Angels vs. Boston Red Sox (May 14th, 2021) LET'S GO!!

Chuck

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I just wanted to break Lou's balls. 

Yeah I figured. It's just getting too damn frustrating at this point. I think we have one of the league's worst starting pitcher ERA's but we are also in the top half of stats like FIP and xERA?

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Him and Cobb both getting obliterated by that wonderful Angels defense

and to some extent, Quintana too. That two-error game in Florida against the Blue Jays was awful. 

Should have been 10 errors on Pujols. 

Just now, rafibomb said:

Yeah I figured. It's just getting too damn frustrating at this point. I think we have one of the league's worst starting pitcher ERA's but we are also in the top half of stats like FIP and xERA?

It's the only thing giving me hope that things eventually turn around this year rather than seeing more of the same of the past 5 years.

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Ha, you always bring stats into the equation to start a "topic of conversation". lol

So I did too! 

No, i bring in stays to support or shoot down a topic being discussed. 

There's a difference.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

The Angels have not scored fewer than 4 runs in any game after an off-day so far this season.  They've scored 10 runs in 2 different games and 7 in another.

Maybe it was those two days off after the Twins. I felt like we were firing blanks after those off days.