• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Los Angeles Angels vs. Boston Red Sox (May 14th, 2021) LET'S GO!!

Chuck

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Trout has been awful, Fletcher has been awful and Rendon has been hurt.  The team hasn’t really been on the field together. 

Fletcher was just moved to 9th in the lineup today, Ward to leadoff. 

Ward does see more pitches and has a career .398 OBP in the minors. 

Probably more stolen base juice in his legs and definitely more power. I like the move! 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I HIGHLY doubt it has anything to do with the contract.  Feel free to question Fletchers integrity, I won’t do that. 

Of course it's not his fault. If anything, it's subconscious. Maybe he's too relaxed now that he's set for life. I'm missing that 'edge' that he brought to the game. Just an impression from what I see on the field. Something's changed. 

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Of course it's not his fault. If anything, it's subconscious. Maybe he's too relaxed now that he's set for life. I'm missing that 'edge' that he brought to the game. Just an impression from what I see on the field. Something's changed. 

What’s changed is performance. 

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

We saw it happen with Pujols.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

He’s not more relaxed. That’s ridiculous. If anything he’s trying to live up to the contract…these are competitive grown men, not some lottery winners