• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Wake me up when we get to the bridge

34 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

With your love of all things Dodgers, are you sure you’re an Angels fan?  

All I'm saying is keep options open. I have no idea what Trout would bring back nor have I heard of any ideas moving forward with halos fans. More of same in 2022? New rotation needed and whole new bullpen. I'm frustrated with the losing. PattyD22 what would you do? How do we get halos to win again? 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Why, and I cannot stress this next part enough, the absolute fuck are we talking about trading Mike Trout?

Because Chuck allows dumbasses to post here. 

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Why, and I cannot stress this next part enough, the absolute fuck are we talking about trading Mike Trout?

just take a look at this scouting report and you'll know why.

184987223_315243899967463_8293388600725402253_n.jpg

7 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

First Cabrera was 24 when traded to Tigers. Trout will be 30 this year. I'm sayiong if you got a young stud pitcher who could form a top 2 in rotation plus money freed up from Trout contract plus other players in deal you'd have to at least look at it. Last 6 years the direction halos have gone is not working. Pujols and Trout money off the books with Upton year after. Tampa and Oakland win year after year with low budget. 

With the constant trade Trout talk and bringing up how some teams do well with small budgets you're starting to sound Canadian.