• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros (05/10/2021): Guerra "starting," J. Iglesias still out

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

When Rendon returns, might be time to move Fletcher to the 9 spot and have the top of the order be Ohtani/Trout/Rendon/Walsh/Upton. Just can't keep having a .600 OPS guy at the top of the lineup

Looks good but I might keep Walsh behind trout. 

Just now, Toby Flenderson said:

They need someone that willing to take walk and Ohtani isn’t that guy. Although Fletcher needs to move out of that spot 

I know this will probably sound crazy to most people, but I'd rather see something like Rendon/Ohtani/Trout/Walsh/Upton.

Just now, Toby Flenderson said:

I would be shocked if they put Rendon at lead off 

Oh, I would be, too--but I think his on-base skills would make him a better candidate than Ohtani.  And if the goal is moving Fletcher out of that spot, I'm not sure who would be better.

2 minutes ago, OregonLAA said:

2 awful innings. How do you not score in either inning. Is this team near the bottom of hitting with runners on base?

3rd in baseball @ .289 with RISP, Certainly doesn’t feel like it. Situational hitting has been horrible lately.