• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels acquire Drew Butera, DFA Kruger

I really liked following Kruger since he was drafted into the organization. Thought there could be some upside after his small breakout in 2018 plus he is extremely athletic behind the plate. Something is obviously up with Bemboom though I wonder what it is.

Edited by rafibomb

And yes I know Kruger likely wouldn't have amounted to much as a difference maker. But with the season going the way it is, I rather would have rode it out with the 26 year-old Kruger as the backup until Bemboom (assuming something is up) is ready to play rather than Butera who is 11 years his senior and we already know what we are getting (which is pretty much nothing)

Edited by rafibomb