• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Share a GIF that represents the 2021 Angels

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, True Grich said:

@jsnpritchett...

I went down town to see milady

She stood me up and I stood there waiting

But it'll be all right when the morning comes

I take it you're a fan, too? Glad to see it getting some attention on here! I love everything about it. Plus, Samberg, the writer, and the director are all super down-to-earth and easy to deal with. Makes me happy to see that they're getting such well-deserved acclaim for it. 

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I take it you're a fan, too? Glad to see it getting some attention on here! I love everything about it. Plus, Samberg, the writer, and the director are all super down-to-earth and easy to deal with. Makes me happy to see that they're getting such well-deserved acclaim for it. 

Watched it late last night.  I enjoyed it, maybe not as much as you did - but I liked it never-the-less.

So when that song came up at the end of the movie... It took me back... in the 70's there was a Hawaiin Rock group called Kalapana.  They covered that song.  I looked them up and found their version of it on YouTube:

The funny thing is that in the comments... someone posted... "Whos here after watching Palm Springs?'  I hadn't thought of Kalapana in years!!

Thanks for the tip...

Edited by True Grich

47 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Watched it late last night.  I enjoyed it, maybe not as much as you did - but I liked it never-the-less.

So when that song came up at the end of the movie... It took me back... in the 70's there was a Hawaiin Rock group called Kalapana.  They covered that song.  I looked them up and found their version of it on YouTube:

The funny thing is that in the comments... someone posted... "Whos here after watching Palm Springs?'  I hadn't thought of Kalapana in years!!

Thanks for the tip...

I'm not even sure the filmmakers enjoy it as much as I do!  Ha.  But I appreciate you taking the time to check it out! 

And thanks for the Kalapana link!  I hadn't heard that version before.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Is that the stoner version of Thomas the Tank Engine?

Dude, if you’re going to be a dad then you need to learn about this classic, The Little Engine That Could. You’ll end up reading about 5000 times, assuming you do your job as a father correctly.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Dude, if you’re going to be a dad then you need to learn about this classic, The Little Engine That Could. You’ll end up reading about 5000 times, assuming you do your job as a father correctly.

He's going to let the village raise his kid.