• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols released...

David Ortiz in his 40s wasn’t treated like Pujols.

Yes David, you are correct.  But do you maybe think that hitting.315/.401/.620 with 38 homers and 127 rbi at 40 years old had a little something to do with it versus absolutely sucking and hurting your team?

David, we will give you a few minutes to think about your answer smart guy.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Eh, I am for shitting on AP whenever its applicable, but what did he do wrong the first play (the first roughly 45 seconds?)

It was a tough throw, he had to loft it over the baserunner's head, since they were on the same path.

Yeah, iglesias is making some bad throws in most of those, too. Albert should have dug them out, perhaps. But still bad throws.

Theres been a few pujols lowlight ones the past few weeks though.... im sure someone could make a video of them

Hilarious that people are calling the Angels classless and disrespectful.  Among other things.

Hilarious... ridiculous... absurd.

It's a shame if this is how he goes out, but the Angels offered a retirement option, didn't they? He wants to play. Good luck with that.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The tag up at 2nd on a popup to RF had me enraged. It was so stupid that I actually questioned Albert's mental capacity.

Honestly that will be one of the lasting memories for me about the end of his career. Trying to be clever, but not having the physical ability to execute/also looking like he was a 60 year old running. And I can't speak for PM/the FO in general, but it's possible that was actually the final straw for him in an Angels uni.

My lasting memory of Pujols will be his first game back in St Louis.  They love that man.  And people wanted to talk to me because I was hanging out in town wearing Angels gear.  Both reasons were surprising. Hey, now.

That's the last road trip I took.  In a couple hours I visit my 16th current MLB park.  That game in St Louis ranks right up there with ordering rocky mountain oysters after Jeff Trout ordered...