• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols released...

15 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Makes it sound like they were going to release pujols the way the Bobs got rid of Milton, in Office Space

"Wait just a second, professor. We.... fixed the glitch. So he wont be playing here anymore"

Then Maddon had to move Alberts desk to the basement.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Makes it sound like they were going to release pujols the way the Bobs got rid of Milton, in Office Space

"Wait just a second, professor. We.... fixed the glitch. So he wont be playing here anymore"

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Red stapler.   Red uniforms.

Wake up sheeple!

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Na..Naga..Na Not gonna play here anymore anyway. 

I read the article and have come to the conclusion that Albert, Pedro and David are the ones who should be paying tremendous respect to the game and the fans for providing them and their families with life-altering wealth doing something that the vast majority of people would pay to do.

2 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I read the article and have come to the conclusion that Albert, Pedro and David are the ones who should be paying tremendous respect to the game and the fans for providing them and their families with life-altering wealth doing something that the vast majority of people would pay to do.

Not to get too dramatic here, but I agree.

EVERYBODY knows pujols has been done for years now... and theyve known for years how bad his contract hurt this org. 

And the org kept playing him, as a starter, well past his expiration date.

It was Pujols, afterall, who said years ago he'd quit if he didnt have it anymore....

Pretty sure Pujols remembers how bad Calhoun was his last few years here. And agreed it was time to move on.

And Calhoun has been far better the last 4 years than him. And can run and field the ball, too

3 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

I agree with the screw AP, but no last minute presser is going to change the fact that Arod spent his entire life pretending he wasnt a douchebag.

I won't disagree but even a douchebag like A-Rod knew to make his last moment not acting like a douchebag. Pujols went out as a douche.