• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols released...

9 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Was actually thinking about this during the game the other night. The angels had been playing so poorly for a few nights, and he looked pissed. I wonder if he asked for it? 

Like maybe he realized he was done, and the team wasnt fun anymore for him?..

Or maybe he realized he’s holding the team back...

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That is a bunch of noise. But it definitely leads me to believe he asked for it.

My thought as well, definitely weird that they'd hang on to him through years of underperformance and then DFA him now. It's not like he's noticeably worse than he's been for most of his contract, sadly. 

4 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

@MikeDiGiovanna
According to source, #Angels slugger Albert Pujols was upset that he wasn’t in lineup to face #Rays bulk LHP Ryan Yarbrough last night, and that the decision to bench him came from front office, not MGR Joe Maddon. Pujols was 6 for 9 with 2 HR, 2 2Bs, 7 RBIs vs. Yarbough.’

The plot thickens!!

6 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

@MikeDiGiovanna
According to source, #Angels slugger Albert Pujols was upset that he wasn’t in lineup to face #Rays bulk LHP Ryan Yarbrough last night, and that the decision to bench him came from front office, not MGR Joe Maddon. Pujols was 6 for 9 with 2 HR, 2 2Bs, 7 RBIs vs. Yarbough.’

Convo between Joe and Perry last night.... Minus the traded part...

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

@MikeDiGiovanna

That's fantastic. 

Albert, would you like a list of the things about which the fans are upset? I'll start with you not even trying for the ground ball Kiermaier hit Tuesday night, and work my way back. 

There’s people actually mad about this. Angels fans actually mad...

Wow our fan base is truly a new kind of retarded. They’ll complain about wasting Trouts prime and when we get rid of a 500lb anchor that’s holding the team back they complain. 

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Just now, Bronson said:

Wow our fan base is truly a new kind of regarded. They’ll complain about wasting Trouts prime and when we get rid of a 500lb anchor that’s holding the team back they complain. 

Who's mad?

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I think that has to be part of it.

Youd think theyd just bench him and ride out the season. But I have to think it might have been Pujols asking for it. He might finally be over looking so bad, night after night.

Wondering if a deal is being done (between Pujols and Cards) that allows Pujols "goodbye" season ends with the Cards?  

Just now, Bronson said:

Wow our fan base is truly a new kind of regarded. They’ll complain about wasting Trouts prime and when we get rid of a 500lb anchor that’s holding the team back they complain. 

Who's complaining?

Are you talking about the idiots on Facebook? They don't count.