• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rays (5-4-2021)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Meh I'm not butthurt about the loss but I am about the ENTIRE INFIELD making an error last night. The defense was atrocious.

Maybe Pujols didn't have an error on paper but that play where he stood around with his thumb up his ass was just as bad as an error.

They "defensed" for the cycle!

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Meh I'm not butthurt about the loss but I am about the ENTIRE INFIELD making an error last night. The defense was atrocious.

Maybe Pujols didn't have an error on paper but that play where he stood around with his thumb up his ass was just as bad as an error.

I agree.  Losing because if injuries is one thing.  Losing because of mental lapses is another.

Maybe Fletcher is losing value by being an everyday 2nd baseman.  Maybe his value was his versatility.  I always thought that way with Figgins.  Where Figgins was a good defensive 3rd baseman and good in CF.  He could also play 2nd base.  But when you put him in at one position, you take away his actual value.  

26 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yep.  I am going to go out on a limb and say Fletcher has the yips.  It is all in his head at this point.  

Fletch has one error this season. One. And a fielding percentage of .991.

He has been hitting .295 with the bat for the last 15 games.

What yips?

7 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Fletch has one error this season. One. And a fielding percentage of .991.

He has been hitting .295 with the bat for the last 15 games.

What yips?

Last night he had two plays that both could have been considered errors.  He simply hasn’t been nearly as good with the glove as the last two years.