• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rays (5-4-2021)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Like the only thing annoying about Trout this season is that he's striking out a lot. Strikeout rate a bit skewed because of a bad span of 5 games. Oh, and I need Trout to steal some damn bases. This team not letting him run, what a stupid and soft idea. 

I’m still pretty sure he has the green light. 

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Every thread reads like AngelsWin is on their period, except it’s worse because instead of it being once a month it’s every fucking day.

That’s the thing about sports, anything less than a win is grounds for serious butt hurt 

53 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Every thread reads like AngelsWin is on their period, except it’s worse because instead of it being once a month it’s every fucking day.

One playoff appearance since 2009 (and if you blinked you missed even that) will do this to fans. I mean, one of our last feel-good moments was Jeffy Mathis and that walk-off double. 

We appear to be a .500 team at best, with a patchwork pitching staff, an old man at 1st base, and every effin day another injury. It's very frustrating.

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

I agree that people need top reign in the hyperbole and negativity here. There needs to be a good balance of optimism and praise where it's due and also a space to vent about your frustrations with the team without saying things like "same shit, different season" or "I'm done with this team" when it's early May and we're in a winnable division. 

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m getting more racist against Armenians tbh.  I’m basically becoming one of those Turk guys that attacks Armenian genocide remembrance accounts. 

Please do not be offended but please go fuck yourself.

Some people take genocides seriously and do not find humor in it.

5 hours ago, Toby Flenderson said:

That’s the thing about sports, anything less than a win is grounds for serious butt hurt 

Meh I'm not butthurt about the loss but I am about the ENTIRE INFIELD making an error last night. The defense was atrocious.

Maybe Pujols didn't have an error on paper but that play where he stood around with his thumb up his ass was just as bad as an error.

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

Maybe Armenians are offended by your comment!  Maybe Jews, Native Americans or anyone who has had their ancestors face a genocide. 

Alright man, calm down.  I’m just making fun of idiotic stuff on the internet.  Not trying to offend anyone.