• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/3/2021 Angels vs. Tampa Bay Rays. Fletcher at SS, Ohtani DHing, Rojas at 2B

T.G.

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I say just let Quintana pitch 8 innings. Who gives a shit at this point going against Glasnow already down 5 runs. 

Save the bullpen! Burn Quintana's arm.

If that means no more Quintana for the year I am all for it.

Just now, Vlad27Trout27 said:

your losing by 5, Quintana is at 75ish pitches, why not let him go another inning? Maddon Is stupid.

Or throw 150 pitches to make up for all of his short outings this season. 

1 minute ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

your losing by 5, Quintana is at 75ish pitches, why not let him go another inning? Maddon Is stupid.

The Angel Way. Maximize mediocrity. Trout has got to be tired of this shit. I know I am.

Pretty sure Madden relieves quintana because he is delusional enough to think this offense can actually score enough runs against glasnow and needs to keep it as close as possible.  That or he just knows his Bullpen is bad too and wants to show management how pathetic the pitching is. Or he's just dumb.