• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/3/2021 Angels vs. Tampa Bay Rays. Fletcher at SS, Ohtani DHing, Rojas at 2B

T.G.

7 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Damn this team is about to be a lot of games behind first place after the rays dodgers astros and Red Sox 

Lol! This is not worth your time paying attention to. There are a lot of other AL teams that are better than the Angels so they will not be contenders 

Just now, Fourts said:

That 446 foot HR was bad luck too.  it’ll normalize as well and be a 330

foot fly out next time. 

Yep, that is what I said.  We were talking about Trout’s BABIP normalizing, so I asked if one should normalize, then why wouldn’t we expect the other to normalize?  It is logical.  

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Walsh knows The Scouting Report correct? Management told him the scouting report on the pitcher he's facing correct? Angels players know to lay off that curbell in the dirt correct? Apparently not correct.

I'm sure Shohei's scouting report is as simple as to lay off the splitter. Sometimes you guess wrong when the guy is also throwing triple digits.

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Why the fuck is Maddon pulling him?  We are in the middle of 24 games in 24 days.  Let him eat some innings.  

Maybe he figures with the Angels' offense, the team always has a chance to come back. So many of us thought that Quintana would be one of the better newbies on the team this season. It's very sad.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Yep, that is what I said.  We were talking about Trout’s BABIP normalizing, so I asked if one should normalize, then why wouldn’t we expect the other to normalize?  It is logical.  

I wasn’t following your conversation. I just used it to bounce off of the ridiculous Q argument each start that he doesn’t actually suck.  I shouldn’t have quote you though.  I didn’t mean anything by it honestly. 

2 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

I'll just say it.....Maddon is an overhyped Manager.

I honestly don’t understand your position. I’m not sure any person could do anything with the garbage masquerading as Angel pitching.