• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Completely Obsolete

10 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

It is “dumb dumb dumb sad and disrespectful” to the game for Albert to still be playing on his name alone.

if you were a good baseball fan, like a st.louis cardinals fan - you wouldnt be this way.  you appreciate history more.  you'd have more respect.

50 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

if you were a good baseball fan, like a st.louis cardinals fan - you wouldnt be this way.  you appreciate history more.  you'd have more respect.

I appreciate history more than most and what Albert has meant to the game.  I also appreciate that he's busting his ass and working hard to do everything he can to help his team win.  I'm not calling out Albert.  I'm calling out the guy putting him in the lineup.  It's sad to say, but right now, someone like Jose Rojas is probably better.  That's not Albert's fault and it's not a lack of respect.  If you can no longer do your job then you shouldn't have that job.  Regardless of your legacy.  I'm a huge baseball fan and I actually appreciate Albert.  Not saying to release him.  Just make his role commensurate with his current level of talent.  

The only reason he has a roster spot is because he's Albert Pujols.  That's respect enough.  

7 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Here are some machines that are maybe a little nostalgic, but completely obsolete.

If you think of another one, free free to post it.

74500972-AD57-4F20-A777-505E7977FF7D.jpeg

AAAB9B7A-8ED0-4F8F-BC2D-ADBD22E8AA32.jpeg

F358B57F-B1F9-41D1-911B-007345B18E40.jpeg

3B11B6A7-FBFC-47C3-A1EA-70CFA4C9B8B3.jpeg

2D88445D-AF42-4036-892D-BDA4E5AD96A8.jpeg

When I saw the segment on him after the game I almost threw up. 

When he said that the ten years he has spent in Anaheim have flown by, that might’ve been an all time low. 

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

His only black ink with the Angels... or bold text... is for double plays.

The problem isn't him, though. It's not the manager(s) that play him.

The problem is they can't find enough guys to push him out.  Now, there's Walsh, but a hole in RF

Marsh can’t get here soon enough.

9 hours ago, True Grich said:

No one is claiming Pujols is any good. This narrative/topic has been beaten to death and then some and then some more. 

Then stop reading threads with this topic.  With all due respect.

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

To be fair, there's not much else to talk about after losing 2-0 to the Dipotos.

The Angels put together two well pitched gamed.  Yesterday, the Angels had men on base with the hitters you would want batting in those situations.  The Angels had multiple opportunities to win yesterday but did not because they could not produce the timely hit. 

Dipoto has put together a better team in Seattle than the Angels have since he left. Fuck.

14 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I know it's not a fresh topic, but it's relevant if he keeps showing up in the lineup.  He's bad beyond words.  

Bring up Ward for the love of god.  Even if someone else hits below .200 or is on pace to provide 2 losses relative to a replacement player then at least we might see some modicum of development.  

He can be a leader from the bench.  For the love of everything decent and holy.  

d&d nerd GIF