• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Players you can't stand, for no good reason.

32 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

No, not hate dude, I never mentioned hate, and neither have most of the posters in the thread. I agree that's a very different and much deeper emotion. 

'Can't stand' is different, it's more about really not taking to someone for no real reason. Sometimes we just don't like people, or we don't like people for silly reasons (hair-cut / the way they walk or talk or laugh etc), for me, for absolutely no reason I can fathom, whenever I see Brett Gardner and his beady little eyes on screen I feel a strong dislike for him. He's probably a great guy and I have no reason to feel that way, which I find interesting. So I wanted to ask about other people's irrational dislikes. But hate? No, you're quite right, there is always a reason behind that. 

Well, crap. I’m an idiot. 

45 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Well, crap. I’m an idiot. 

We're all idiots sometimes Grich. I do try to keep mine down to once or twice a day... I fail miserably of course and still find myself talking utter codswallop far more often than I'd like to, but there you go, all part of the fun of being a flawed human being, don't you think? 

5 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

We're all idiots sometimes Grich. I do try to keep mine down to once or twice a day... I fail miserably of course and still find myself talking utter codswallop far more often than I'd like to, but there you go, all part of the fun of being a flawed human being, don't you think? 

Clearly, I read what I wanted to into your original post. That makes me an idiot. 

I still think you have reasons for not being able to stand someone, even if they are irrational reasons.

Fine line, I guess.

Nevertheless, I will own up to being an idiot. Won't be the first or last time.

23 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

That word is almost synonomous with my screename but with more vowels. 

The player or players I dislike for no given reason all seem to wear Yankees and Red Sox uniforms. There are a few stragglers from other teams but that is where the core of them come from.