• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4/27/2021) Ohtani in the lineup!

Chuck

8 hours ago, sammyscioscia said:

So are we going C Rod in Quintana's place?  He doesn't have to be a starting pitcher, but more of a 'starter' if you catch my drift? 

Also how about Walsh batting in front of Rendon?

Nothing boring on AW only hot takes.

No

It's a long season... and some of you are acting like five year olds on a road trip. We're barely out of the drive way and you're asking "Are we there yet?  Did we just hit a bump? I felt that! We need new tires!  No, new shocks! Hell, let's get a new car!"

AO is the kid in the back seat yelling "Dad doesn't care about our safety because he didn't buy a Subaru.  We need a Subaru!"

Relax. Enjoy the ride and the view. Every road trip has it's good and bad parts.  It's all about the journey.

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

I've had a great time on this road trip even though the Angels managed to flub a few games. @Crampknees (Kurt) and his buddy Cecil were great company and we enjoyed a day of golf, drinks, food, drinks, baseball and more drinks then a last nightcap of double Macallan 18 on ice in the hotel lounge.

And just as we are about to leave the bar, we closed out, a guy wanders in wearing only a pair of jockey underwear and walks up to Crampknees and shakes his hand and with a smile asks how is his evening going?

You should have seen his face, Cramp looked like his brain cramped and not just because of how sloshed he was, he just couldn't process a near naked dude shaking his hand and then lounging in the chairs were just in.

I had to ask the guy what he was doing in the hotel lounge in his underwear and replies, just getting comfortable. Cramp and I look at each other and laugh. What an ending to a hell of a day. We were laughing all the way to the elevator that we may have just been hit on by some gay guy. 

I am sad I never took a picture so we have evidence but then again some things are better left forgotten along with tonight's game.

Oh shit, I forgot about that guy and Blarg isn't making it up.  We had just finished 3 Old fashioned each and when Blarg brought the Macallan is when I could only speak in tongues and this dude just plops his only skivies ass down. I think it was KC.  Then this morning I went to the lobby cafe to get some juice and was told to put on a mask.  You shitting me, you had some dude in his panties last night running around and sir put on a mask.  

We did have Fireball in honor of Chuck when Blarg made a 60 foot birdie putt. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I could have used a little hair of the Fireball dog this morning when the alarm went off 4 hours after I hit the room. I can see why you use it on your pancakes. And that birdie putt was about 6% skill. 

It was a great day and thanks....until the 0-3 pitcher for the Rangers who had given up 13 runs in 22 innings, and we had our full lineup.................................the fuck. 

On 4/27/2021 at 7:04 PM, Blarg said:

Just finished up dinner and making our way over to the stadium. Waiting on Kurt (crampknees) that wanted to put his leftover steak in his room refrigerator.

Old people. 

Shit, a Rib Eye and a T-bone we barely nibbled on due to fluid consumption @$50 each before paying for any side to be added.  Fuckin A those made it home. Dogs liked it also. Not like I took Applebee's back to the room.