• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4-26-2021) - The Trout and Rendon return edition

34 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Just one key player remains to return to the lineup, one that pitchers will be so glad to see (Stassi).

How much time does Suzuki get before Benboom replaces him as #2 catcher?

Seems like Benboom is much better behind the plate?

AO you have this habit of judging established players on recent performance, discounting their history and wanting to replace them because of a small sample size.  This isn't fantasy baseball. 

I like Bemboom, but I think it's doubtful they just drop Suzuki in the first month of baseball.

Edited by True Grich

5 minutes ago, True Grich said:

AO you have this habit of judging established players on recent performance, discounting their history and wanting to replace them because of a small sample size.  This isn't fantasy baseball. 

I like Bemboom, but I think it's doubtful they just drop Suzuki in the first month of baseball.

I get that.   Just wondering how long Sukuzi will get if still hitting like this come June 1.

9 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Some of you are going to be on suicide watch if this offense goes out and lays an egg.   

The Office Laughing GIF

I just keep telling myself Rendon and Trout are probably a bit rusty -.

But Trout's last 5 games he put up a 1.484 OPS, Ohtani a .943, and Rendon a .917 - so, that's not bad 🙂

Weirdly, though - I never realized how much the Rangers' new park was such a pitcher's park last year and this - did something change or just small sample size?

I like the microphones near home plate.  Every pitch sounds like its hitting the catchers glove at 150 mph, and when a player really gets a hold of a pitch, the crack of the bat sounds like a sonic boom.  Nice improvement on the TV broadcasts.

It will even catch an occasional F bomb like it did last night when Dustin May gave up the home run to Tatis Jr.