• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 Free Agents Fans Wanted/How are they doing

12 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

No. Im going based off his era plus

If you scroll back above, I never said Kershaw has ever had a bad year. (Go on and look). What I said was that he went from God to good.... and now hes swung back to vintage. At 33.

"But hes one of the best ever!" Yes he is. So was Pujols. Look at Pujols' first 2 years here. And his last 2 in St Lou.

What Kershaw is doing now is swinging back to vintage Pujols in 2014/2015.

Kershaws walks, whip, FIP and era plus are all at their lowest since 2016. They were all trending the other way in 17. And 18. And 19.

Wanna do Darvish now?

Proud Of You Pride GIF by MOODMAN

34 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

That was after Petit was signed as we all know bullpen needed help. Instead of getting a proven pitcher we rolled the dice. 

So are we in better shape with who we have now or would we be better off if we signed all the guys you wanted.  Here’s the list off the top of my head:

Yates

Rosenthal

Colome

Petit 

Alvarez

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

So are we in better shape with who we have now or would we be better off if we signed all the guys you wanted.  Here’s the list off the top of my head:

Yates

Rosenthal

Colome

Petit 

Alvarez

I pushed for Petit first and if we had signed would not need others. After seeing Chris Rod pitch I felt he should be in bullpen. I just did not want to go thru another year with Buttrey in late inn.. Petit was a perfect fit get him away from Oakland. He was former halos pitcher of the year and has had 5 good years in a row.