• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rest in Peace Troll Daddy (Milton Nolasco)

Chuck

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Covid was just an assumption. I didn't know the cause of death as I mentioned in my post. 

I can say that @RePLAY (Jorel Alfonso) who I met at our AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest years ago passed away from Covid last June. He was way too young to die. 😞 

25487312_10215955334139501_5983515274712643637_o.jpeg

Way the hell too young. RIP to the young man

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

This one hurts to be honest. He’s the first guy that I can remember that contributed daily that we’ve lost outside of Percy. Percy didn’t post as much as TD, but he had an amazing personality.  TD will be missed.  

Agreed. TD was a regular... and one that, at least to me, entertained everyone.

Like I said previously, as much crap as we gave him for the "fan of 30 teams" stuff, he always took it lightly, and played with us using it quite a bit.

I cant remember him ever insulting anyone, being controversial, or anything negative. Just day after day, showing up here, being a regular piece of what makes this place fun.

For someone I never met, had any idea who he was or even looked like, this is sad.

Reminds me of when Jack Daly passed on the old boards. Again, another guy i had never met. But hit me.

41 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

At least for me, this puts angels baseball in perspective. (Bad angels baseball)

I dont get too excited about them anymore, nor do I get too upset. 

I can watch them suck every night.... the reality is Im lucky to watch them suck. Lots of others out there would love to be in my shoes.... but cant anymore...

Not saying I dont get frustrated like anyone else, or smile when ohtani does something ohtani. But I only have enough energy anymore to care about so many things. And I use it, or try to, on the few that really matter.