• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rest in Peace Troll Daddy (Milton Nolasco)

Chuck

Through some investigative reporting my worst fear was discovered. Troll Daddy (Milton Nolasco) passed away last May. 

That makes two members that we know of that we lost last year (RePlay being the other one). 

The cause of death is unknown, but because of his age we can only assume. 

14292512_10209428600905563_7932050584902136906_n.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Through some investigative reporting my worst fear was discovered. Troll Daddy (Milton Nolasco) passed away last May. 

That makes two members that we know of that we lost last year (RePlay being the other one). 

Kinda looks like he could be related to Arte.   RIP...  

43 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

My condolences. 

RIP.

10 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I just asked about him two days ago.

Man, this sucks. I know some here went back and forth with him, but I actually kind of liked him.... mainly because his routine was pretty harmless, but he was a good sport when you made fun of him for it (the liking all 30 teams thing).

RIP. Like the majority on here, I never met him. But any regular on here, who makes me laugh from time to time, is good peeps to me. 

Yep I loved joking with him and making fun of his love for the Dodgers. He was a good dude.

31 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I just asked about him two days ago.

Man, this sucks. I know some here went back and forth with him, but I actually kind of liked him.... mainly because his routine was pretty harmless, but he was a good sport when you made fun of him for it (the liking all 30 teams thing).

RIP. Like the majority on here, I never met him. But any regular on here, who makes me laugh from time to time, is good peeps to me. 

He was definitely harmless and never went too far with his shenanigans.

I feel awful about all the crap I gave him. But those who know me know I often speak before I think.

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He was definitely harmless and never went too far with his shenanigans.

I feel awful about all the crap I gave him. But those who know me know I often speak before I think.

Meh. I think everyone on here, especially a regular, has their "routine". And how we interact with each other is part of it.

I would assume he never took it (whatever crap any of us gave him) to heart. He seemed, to me at least, pretty laid back and kind of enjoyed it.... he actually would drop some zingers, based on how we saw him, from time to time.

Blargs post reminded me of him posting about his kid. My heart goes out to him... the family of the deceased have it the worst.

And AO with the flashback, pimpmyteam. Forgot about that.

So thats something to consider, TDawg.... dude changed his name to trolldaddy, because of the hard time we all gave him. I think he had fun with it all.

Man. This is a bummer. You guys are all total strangers to me, but reading this board for years now, you feel like you "know" everyone. 

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

Meh. I think everyone on here, especially a regular, has their "routine". And how we interact with each other is part of it.

I would assume he never took it (whatever crap any of us gave him) to heart. He seemed, to me at least, pretty laid back and kind of enjoyed it.... he actually would drop some zingers, based on how we saw him, from time to time.

Blargs post reminded me of him posting about his kid. My heart goes out to him... the family of the deceased have it the worst.

And AO with the flashback, pimpmyteam. Forgot about that.

So thats something to consider, TDawg.... dude changed his name to trolldaddy, because of the hard time we all gave him. I think he had fun with it all.

Man. This is a bummer. You guys are all total strangers to me, but reading this board for years now, you feel like you "know" everyone. 

Actually I think Chuck changed it, but he was totally cool with it and took it in stride.