• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin is a Jinxy Place

This board has supernatural powers, and not good powers either. In yesterday's game-day thread I posted that it was a good time for an Upton hot streak - the Gods interpreted this as a request for back inflammation and hey presto an hour later he's out of the team.

Fletcher was taking a bit of heat on one of the threads here and someone posted something about him running the bases well, no problem said the Gods - so Fletch is thrown out at third to end the game.

Several posters on the game-day thread, appalled at Walsh hitting behind Albert, jinxed Walsh into a rare hitless night and reverse-jinxed Albert into getting on base three times.

What is it with this place? It seems it's not just AngelsJunky. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

You should see our powers if there is a no hitter going on somewhere in the world.  San Diego is lucky we didn't catch wind of their No no, or we could have kept their streak alive.

If only shadowy entities knew of our powers, they'd kidnap us and force us to use them for evil.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think everything related to this organization is cursed or it could be that this is just baseball 

I think if you went to every fan site of every team they say the same thing. You would also find that they too bitch and moan about this or that, have superstitions and moan about injuries throughout the season. 

As far as I'm concerned we buried our curse in 2002 and then stomped that shit into the depths of hell when we beat the Boston Red Sox for the first time in the playoffs in 2009. Thank you, Vlad. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think if you went to every fan site of every team they say the same thing. You would also find that they too bitch and moan about this or that, have superstitions and moan about injuries throughout the season.  

Correct.

Also, every single fanbase thinks they get f**ked over by replay more than any other team.

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

As far as I'm concerned we buried our curse in 2002 and then stomped that shit into the depths of hell when we beat the Boston Red Sox for the first time in the playoffs in 2009. Thank you, Vlad. 

Thank you Vlad! Even tho I tore my rotator cuff because my son and I did a leaping high five that sounded like a firecracker went of in the living room