• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (4-10-2021)

Chuck

3 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

For all the bitching about him getting a start, AP seems to have been super supportive of late while not getting much playing time.  He's always up in the dugout chatting up players and smiling.  For all the diva talk about him in the past, he's been anything but that.  I think AP knows what's up and can read the room well.

Yeah, he knows what's up, despite his poor taste in candy bars.

1 hour ago, Warfarin said:

I don't think that's accurate.  Ohtani has started almost literally every game at DH so far.  They are letting him start the day before and after his starts.  The only games he isn't starting at DH are the ones in which he pitches, but they even let him hit that game, too.

I think Ohtani will probably start 120-130 games at DH, with just a handful of games off and, of course, no DH when he pitches/bats.

So you're saying he only sits 5-20 games the entire year? 20-25 as a starter + 120-130 as DH = 140-155. That seems a lot, or at least the upper end.

How about we meet halfway? 100-110 games at DH = 120-135 games starting.