• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (4-9-2021)

Chuck

22 minutes ago, case said:

They couldn't offer anything close to what he would have accepted because we wasted all our money on Baldoquin before and we weren't allowed to offer more than 300k to international signees for 2 years after that. You can read about it here

https://calltothepen.com/2020/04/04/los-angeles-angels-roberto-baldoquin-14m-mistake/

Yup - that was the failure - knowing he'd put us in the penalty and unable to sign Vlad the next year.  

I gathered at the time, every other clubs' scouts said "wtf?"  We bid against ourselves.  

I wonder if Angels fans randomly walk up to DiPoto, like when he's in a grocery store, and just slap him in the face over this.    

I hope so 

1 minute ago, DCAngelsFan said:

Yup - that was the failure - knowing he'd put us in the penalty and unable to sign Vlad the next year.  

I gathered at the time, every other clubs' scouts said "wtf?"  We bid against ourselves.  

I wonder if Angels fans randomly walk up to DiPoto, like when he's in a grocery store, and just slap him in the face over this.    

I hope so 

I can tell you that a friend, who is connected to the team, punked him at a college football game over the Ohtani signing... Jerry wasnt pleased Ohtani signed here....

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Could totally see that

Dipoto truly was the pacino devil in that keanu reeves movie

You call it "that Keanu Reeves movie"

I call it "That movie where both Charlize Theron and Connie Nielsen did full frontal"