• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Whicker: MLB moving the All-Star Game is a typically empty gesture

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I liked it better when the players wore their team unis, not the AL and NL ones

They still wear their regular team uniforms for the game. The Al/NL unis are for the workout, not the game.

47 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Seriously?

Have i only watched the workouts? 

Ive officially gone crazy i guess

I believe they wear the AL/NL jerseys in the HR Derby.

But that doesn't necessarily mean you haven't officially gone crazy.

23 hours ago, eligrba said:

MLB lost their opportunity to use their influence on the conversation by taking their ball and going home.  Idiots.  By moving the game away from Atlanta, the voting rights conversation that was apparently important to MLB essentially stops and changes to something less important.

Fuck off with the cancel culture bullshit replies......This move by MLB is further evidence of a growing sickness in our society brought about by our reluctance to engage in meaningful and difficult conversations.  MLB should have kept the game in Atlanta to honor examples of people who were not afraid to engage in difficult conversations such as MLK and other civil rights leaders. 

Im going to keep my view on this and what MLB should or should not have done to myself and save it for other forums as ive learned the audience her over the years and pissing in the wind is pointless... BUT what i will say is that the problem isnt having or not having conversations, its willingness to listen to the opposition and leaving the self righteous silliness at home. 
Conversations these days always seem to end in one side or the other making baseless accusations of horrible labels as soon as it gets difficult and devolved into mental masturbation.