• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Cheating Astros still don't get it...

3 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

I am deeply offended by this: it's bad toothed fuckers you ruddy half-wit. Your understanding of the most basic tenets of communication really does leave a lot to be desired. If you did indeed go to college / law school as you claim, then you are an appalling indictment of the US education system.

And isn't 'pretentious bad toothed' Brit rather cliché? Is that the best you can do: low-brow jingoistic stereotyping? Yawn. If you're going to troll an entire nation at least put a little effort in.

Don't end a sentence (or a rant) with a preposition.  Put in a little effort.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give Dusty a break. He was a vital part of the 2002 championship run

This statement from Dusty Baker shows the Astros still don't understand why people are angry at their cheating. Saying they have "paid the price... leave it alone" fails to comprehend that not one sin

Would have been funnier if he took a jab at Dipoto, and said "jerry threw trash out there all the time, too"

Posted Images

4 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

I am deeply offended by this: it's bad toothed fuckers you ruddy half-wit. Your understanding of the most basic tenets of communication really does leave a lot to be desired. If you did indeed go to college / law school as you claim, then you are an appalling indictment of the US education system.

And isn't 'pretentious bad toothed' Brit rather cliché? Is that the best you can do: low-brow jingoistic stereotyping? Yawn. If you're going to troll an entire nation at least put a little effort in.

4DB9A3EB-5EB7-4B9F-9B5D-B115F5D3B0F9.gif

45 minutes ago, cals said:

4DB9A3EB-5EB7-4B9F-9B5D-B115F5D3B0F9.gif

Whilst on the subject of teeth - the number one profession for suicides in the UK? Dentists. Not sure whether it's the depressed dentists causing the teeth or the teeth causing the depression in dentists. One would think they would be happy with all the potential extra work. 

7 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

If you're going to troll an entire nation at least put a little effort in.

Agreed. Knocking the British for their crooked, gapped teeth is as droll as mentioning the reason they all drink warm beer is Lucas refrigerators. 

wire-harness-smoke-Custom-321x385.jpg

There are three positions to a Lucas light switch. Dim, Flicker and Fuse Blown. 

11 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im picturing more of an i love lucy. With sosh getting mad, and letting lose rapid fire italian, and jerry constantly getting into wacky situations, like dressing in costumes to go to the winter meetings.

I was thinking of Felix and Oscar from the Odd Couple, but I could see a combination with I love Lucy.