• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chris Rodriguez is about to be interviewed on MLB Network

2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Would you like to see yourself transitioned to a starter?

"Honestly I just want to be up here. Being injured for two years I don't care what my role is. I just want to help the team win. All I know is when I step on the mound I'm going to give it my all.

That's honestly a really unfair question to ask a kid that's spent less than a week in the majors. Like WTF are you supposed to say? He handled it with humility and class, but even if he'd really like to be a major league starter (which I have to assume he would), there's no way of saying that in the middle of week one of your rookie year without catching a bunch of flack for it.

2 hours ago, Don said:

That's honestly a really unfair question to ask a kid that's spent less than a week in the majors. Like WTF are you supposed to say? He handled it with humility and class, but even if he'd really like to be a major league starter (which I have to assume he would), there's no way of saying that in the middle of week one of your rookie year without catching a bunch of flack for it.

i think you're right, but i think he's being dead honest too. if i was a young pitching prospect, then i'd be like,"sounds great to me. whatever you want, skip."

i'm a believer in being broken in as a reliever, although there are good counter arguments against it that i recognize.