• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: White Sox Vs Angels 4/4/2021 (ESPN Broadcast - Ohtani on the mound, batting second!!)

3 minutes ago, halonatic13 said:

Damn, Walsh almost took off Ohtani's head with his helmet when he threw it down.  Bounced up and just barely swiped Ohtani in the face.  This would have really happened last year or the last 5 years.

Holy shit your right... And with the news that Ohtani is ok, you gotta think, maybe this team is NOT CURSED?!?!

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

This team has some attitude.  Some energy.  Dare I say some balls. 

After the Angels gifted the Sox that run in the top of the 9th, I thought to myself 'At least this will be a good chance to see what this team is made of.'

I know it's only four games, but I do have a better feeling about this offense than I have had in many, many years. 

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

So I missed this, had to shower. But aside from the big hit and win (nice), its good to see ohtani jogging out there and smiling. Thats a good sign

You picked the bottom of the 9th, in a tie game to go take a shower? Dude, just roll on another coat of deodorant and wear a hat but don't be missing this. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You picked the bottom of the 9th, in a tie game to go take a shower? Dude, just roll on another coat of deodorant and wear a hat but don't be missing this. 

I missed it because I was driving to work. Yeah, I know. My priorities are are twisted