• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Per his Instagram, Ty Buttrey is retiring from the game of baseball

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Not being part of that emoticon parade must mean I am uncaring for people I don't know or know their true motives. 

There goes Blarg finding reasons to be offended again. I wasn't calling out anybody who did or didn't respond to the post. I was calling out Lou for mocking the folks who responded to the post. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Says the "not political" guy with the most posts of anybody in the Trumped thread.

Strad posted "I hope he's okay" and 15 people shared his sentiment hoping that there wasn't more to the story. How hilarious!

98% of those posts are me laughing at you guys. 

Sound familiar? 

Dumbasses. 

I’ve decided I’m going to quit being a lawyer to pursue my musical career.  I got kicked out of high school twice and nobody thought I would graduate high school, let alone college and law school.  I’ve proven everyone wrong and I have nothing left to prove.

I look forward to this new and exciting chapter of my life.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve decided I’m going to quit being a lawyer to pursue my musical career.  I got kicked out of high school twice and nobody thought I would graduate high school, let alone college and law school.  I’ve proven everyone wrong and I have nothing left to prove.

That's great, man. Hope everything works out for you.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

If your logical and rhetorical skills aren't any better in real life than they are here, you're probably making a wise career choice.  I congratulate you.