• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 All Star Game and Draft Moved From Georgia

Taylor

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

How many votes did they find for Biden when he needed them?  Exactly enough huh?

this is breathtakingly stupid.  Close elections produce close results. Excuses for losing elections are made by losers.  Like you and Trump. 

Trump won michigan in 2016 by 13,080 votes.  There was no excuse making about 'fraud'.

Excuses are for pitiful losers.

Do better.  Get better candidates.

24 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's racist to the core to assume that Black and Brown Americans don't have the wherewithal to obtain a free ID so that they can vote. Most everyone including Democrats were in favor of voter ID in elections. Conveniently now they're not and claiming it's voter suppression. I'm ashamed of MLB's decision to move the All Star Game out of Atlanta. In conclusion, they robbed Atlanta of millions in revenue over political pandering. 

Which seems kind of weird to me, in that Georgia already had voter-id laws on the books.  

The one talking point everyone seems to parrot  is the "political operatives can't give water or food to people within 150 feet of the polling place"

There was *also* already a law on the books that prevented giving gifts to people in a polling place - to include water, food, or drinks. 

I've voted in elections too numerous to count, and have never thought to ask someone for water or food, and have never seen anyone else ask for or offer it.  

This all seems a bit ginned up to me ...

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yup, Dtwn bringing the stupid, as usual.

This thread will be locked in about 10 minutes.

You tell me what is “stupid” about this when it proves facts and clarity:

No, it does not prevent people from getting free water if they are long lines.  It simply says random people can’t go up and down the line passing out water to get a chance to chat and influence votes.

Water and food will be there for anyone that wants it, provided by the actual election officials, not “volunteers” interested in influencing votes.

What is stupid (and mean and dishonest and unacceptable) is the lie that conservatives want to force minorities to go thirsty and starve.

Its evil.

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

this is breathtakingly stupid.  Close elections produce close results. Excuses for losing elections are made by losers.  Like you and Trump. 

Trump won michigan in 2016 by 13,080 votes.  There was no excuse making about 'fraud'.

Excuses are for pitiful losers.

Do better.  Get better candidates.

Conservatives absolutely need better candidates.

Liberals need to stop lying to, manipulating, exploiting and punishing minorities in exchange for power.

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You tell me what is “stupid” about this when it proves facts and clarity:

No, it does not prevent people from getting free water if they are long lines.  It simply says random people can’t go up and down the line passing out water to get a chance to chat and influence votes.

Water and food will be there for anyone that wants it, provided by the actual election officials, not “volunteers” interested in influencing votes.

What is stupid (and mean and dishonest and unacceptable) is the lie that conservatives want to force minorities to go thirsty and starve.

Its evil.

If a guy passing out water can influence votes I think you have a problem. 

you know what influences votes more is having militia groups with ARs patrolling voting sites. I insure all polling sites in Several states and can tell you this bs absolutely happened on multiple occasions in the last election

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Conservatives absolutely need better candidates.

Liberals need to stop lying to, manipulating, exploiting and punishing minorities in exchange for power.

Yet your dummy talking point, in the face of losing a fairly held election, was implying FRAUD.

When my youngest son was 8, he lost a baseball game.  Blamed the umps.  

I had a long talk with him about taking responsibilities for your own actions, and not blaming others when things don't go your way.

PM me if you'd like the same conversation, because your default is excuse-making, and that is a poor trait in a man or woman.  It reflects poor character, and poor judgement.  Do better next time.

Just now, yk9001 said:

Yet your dummy talking point, in the face of losing a fairly held election, was implying FRAUD.

When my youngest son was 8, he lost a baseball game.  Blamed the umps.  

I had a long talk with him about taking responsibilities for your own actions, and not blaming others when things don't go your way.

PM me if you'd like the same conversation, because your default is excuse-making, and that is a poor trait in a man or woman.  It reflects poor character, and poor judgement.  Do better next time.

Do you think we should be looking for fraud?  I do.

It is quite rational to think people would orchestrate fraud based on what is at stake.

The left doesn’t want to ever look, that way they can always say there is no evidence.

39 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Georgia was stunned by results of last election. So let's change laws in favor right wing. Against the law to give someone water but ok for existing president to tell elected officials to go find me votes. Was is that guy not in jail? Good for MLB. Storm the capital I'll be right behind you. Hang Mike Pence

Is it a good move for MLB to have developmental learning centers in China all knowing they have SLAVE camps. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

Oh and BTW the law is going back to pre covid laws basically but more liberal.   

18 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You honestly should be embarrassed by repeating this lie about water.  It just reveals you get your news from liars.  It’s a lie.  If you really care about the issue you can easily find the truth.

Water will be provided by the polling station not from ransoms trying talk to people in line.

We can't find you some votes so will take some votes away. Now no talking in line what happened to freedom of speech? You will drink from where I tell you not from your friend? Total BS. Someone cannot give me water in line is not a lie but the truth. You want no talking in line and drink only from where I tell you. THAT"S THE TRUTH 

2 minutes ago, Rollinghard said:

Is it a good move for MLB to have developmental learning centers in China all knowing they have SLAVE camps. Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

Oh and BTW the law is going back to pre covid laws basically but more liberal.   

No water in line from someone was pre covid?

3 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

We can't find you some votes so will take some votes away. Now no talking in line what happened to freedom of speech? You will drink from where I tell you not from your friend? Total BS. Someone cannot give me water in line is not a lie but the truth. You want no talking in line and drink only from where I tell you. THAT"S THE TRUTH 

I don’t care about water or talking to voters.  I don’t.

But I deeply care about this fucking cancer in our society of the left making literally everything racist.

”Republicans want to suppress the black vote and they hate you and they want you to choose between voting and staving to death.”

Lies.

It. Is. Evil.

What the left is really petrified of is minorities discovering just how many conservatives actually view them by their character and not the color of their skin.

The left just cannot allow that to happen.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

MLB needs to stay the fuck out of politics.

/thread.

This political pandering really hurts the Braves and the entire city of Atlanta the most. Statement from the team.

IMG_20210402_162251.jpg

If y'all want to carry on create a new thread in the political forum. 

Our focus here should be on the Angels. It's the one thing we can all agree on in one accord.

• Chuck locked this topic