• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 All Star Game and Draft Moved From Georgia

Taylor

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

A perfectly written law designed to have the highest legal voter participation and no fraud would’ve called racist.

For God’s sake be honest.

I call fraud the president of the united states calling the GA Secretary of State and demanding he "find some votes".  What do you say?

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

A perfectly written law designed to have the highest legal voter participation and no fraud would’ve called racist.

For God’s sake be honest.

Perfect phone call perfect law says who.The governor of Georgia who signed the law with picture of slave plantation in background. 

23 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

The law in question cuts down voting hours and polling stations so the lines get longer and enough voters get frustrated and go home. Incumbents win. It becomes a felony to provide a water bottle during the late spring primary in Georgia. The law also blocks the chief elections officer from canvassing and lets incumbents to protect themselves by deciding which votes can count. Give the ASG to Milwaukee. The Aaron salute would be just as valuable there.

I have a bridge for sale.

No, it does not prevent people from getting free water if they are long lines.  It simply says random people can’t go up and down the line passing out water to get a chance to chat and influence votes.

Water and food will be there for anyone that wants it, provided by the actual election officials, not “volunteers” interested in influencing votes.

Edited by Dtwncbad

1 minute ago, Angels 1961 said:

Perfect phone call perfect law says who.The governor of Georgia who signed the law with picture of slave plantation in background. 

I didn’t say this law was perfect.  Read better.  I said a law perfectly written would instantly be called racist by liberals who care more about power than anything else.

17 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Georgia was stunned by results of last election. So let's change laws in favor right wing. Against the law to give someone water but ok for existing president to tell elected officials to go find me votes. Was is that guy not in jail? Good for MLB. Storm the capital I'll be right behind you. Hang Mike Pence

You honestly should be embarrassed by repeating this lie about water.  It just reveals you get your news from liars.  It’s a lie.  If you really care about the issue you can easily find the truth.

Water will be provided by the polling station not from ransoms trying talk to people in line.