• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's time.

tdawg87

I'm not coming here with a bunch of projections based on ZIPS or PECOTA or ZIPPITYDOPPITYBOOP. We have enough of those. 

I just want to say that for once, it's time we get something positive. I'm so done with losing. I hate being done watching baseball in early September. It's old. It's tired. And this time, it's going to change. 

I'm sick of seeing the "Trout not in the playoffs" shit that plagues social media every year. Fuck those people. Hard. I'm sick of losing interest in the team I love, year after year. 

This is it. Fuck the projections, fuck the doubters, fuck the Red Sox just because. 

We're winning. 

This isn't some feeling or revelation. It's based on absolutely fuck all. I don't care. We've been drifting through the motions for 6 straight years, but this year we're swimming to shore. Fuck. Losing.

IqdT.gif

18 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not coming here with a bunch of projections based on ZIPS or PECOTA or ZIPPITYDOPPITYBOOP. We have enough of those. 

I just want to say that for once, it's time we get something positive. I'm so done with losing. I hate being done watching baseball in early September. It's old. It's tired. And this time, it's going to change. 

I'm sick of seeing the "Trout not in the playoffs" shit that plagues social media every year. Fuck those people. Hard. I'm sick of losing interest in the team I love, year after year. 

This is it. Fuck the projections, fuck the doubters, fuck the Red Sox just because. 

We're winning. 

This isn't some feeling or revelation. It's based on absolutely fuck all. I don't care. We've been drifting through the motions for 6 straight years, but this year we're swimming to shore. Fuck. Losing.

IqdT.gif

You had me at F the Red Sox

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

We're winning. 

IqdT.gif

I second this post 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

We're winning. 

IqdT.gif

What is your equivalent of Zippitydoppityboops in Skibbittypapps?

Also, F the Red Sox