• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ANGELS STADIUM - COVID FAN RULES

JoJo26

Among other things:

- Face coverings are required inside Angel Stadium and may only be temporarily removed when actively eating or drinking within assigned seating pods.

Angel Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks, and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:

- Small/clutch purses (4.5" x 6.5")

- Medical bags

- Diaper bags

- All transactions at Angel Stadium are cashless. Patrons with cash, can purchase gift cards at the Advanced Ticket Windows inside of Angel Stadium near the Home Plate Gate.

- Please consume food and beverage while at assigned seat.

AND MY FAVORITE: - Guests must be seated in their ticketed locations throughout the duration of the game (You're going to sit here...and like it!)

WHATEVER - I'm There Opening Night - 

14 minutes ago, failos said:

I have a Viking helmet that fits two cans of beer and has attached tubing so I can drink my beers while wearing my mask.

Even better. Bring an IV and inject it into your veins. COVID safe and fast-acting.