• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Dodgers (Spring Training Finale - 3/30/2021) Quintana on the Bump!

Chuck

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Maybe Ohtani was actually pitching well last night...

The Dodgers are so far ahead of any other team talent wise I’m not worried with what we do against them. Just glad we aren’t in the same division as them.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Gubi keeps saying Matt WICE ... all these years I thought it was Matt WIZE...

I've noticed that, too.  I've never heard anyone else pronounce it like he does.  For what it's worth, his Baseball Reference page also lists the pronunciation as "Wize."

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/w/wisema01.shtml

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've noticed that, too.  I've never heard anyone else pronounce it like he does.  For what it's worth, his Baseball Reference page also lists the pronunciation as "Wize."

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/w/wisema01.shtml

I mean, Gubi is an idiot, so Im not sure we should give him any benefit of the doubt.

14 minutes ago, Bronson said:

The Dodgers are so far ahead of any other team talent wise I’m not worried with what we do against them. Just glad we aren’t in the same division as them.

Agreed.  The Dodgers are the best team in baseball.  They have 3 SPs in the bullpen who would probably be SP3s on most teams.  They are just incredibly stacked.  That's why getting someone like Alex Tamin, who worked with their FO for a few years at the beginning of the Friedman era, should help us.  He can, hopefully, bring some of that knowledge over to us and help us build a better organization.

3 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

Great practice for them.  The Dodgers are playing their starters too.  This is the hardest lineup we'll face all year.

By far the best. Going from the Dodgers to the White Sox is gonna be a huge step down (even though the White Sox are still really good). 

This is really good practice to get us prepared for the White Sox.

4 minutes ago, Bronson said:

By far the best. Going from the Dodgers to the White Sox is gonna be a huge step down (even though the White Sox are still really good). 

This is really good practice to get us prepared for the White Sox.

Agreed.  The White Sox have a good lineup, but nowhere near as good as the Dodgers.  They'll also be without Eloy, too.

1 minute ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Maybe its ok to joke a little. :)

Fair enough. 

I mean, based on spring training we should award the KC Royals as the American League Champs, headed for the World Series now.