• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your favorite things about baseball?

7 hours ago, Don said:

I'll add Vlad to that list. To this day he's my single favorite player I've ever seen live. There are some guys I've seen that were objectively better for sure, but peak Vlad was just so much fun. It seemed like he'd do two or three things every week that I didn't think were possible.

Same. He'll always be my fave.

Baseball stadiums 

The strategy (Except infield shifts which can fuck right off)

Pennant Races

Baseball traditions

Mike Trout

Vin Scully

Driving past Angel Stadium on the 57 back when I lived in OC

I'm actually having a hard time getting into baseball mode this season, so I really needed this thread. 

11 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

I'm actually having a hard time getting into baseball mode this season, so I really needed this thread. 

Same for me.

The ohtani news has gotten me curious again though.

Fingers crossed on his pitching. Bat wise, if he truly is back, this will be the first year seeing him, trout, rendon and fletcher all together in a full year.

Thats pretty exciting.

• 3 weeks later...