• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Major League Baseball (News, Notes & Scores around the League)

Chuck

2 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

Pretty obvious that he’s yelling at their mascot. 

Took a minute to find a better clip before rushing to judgement. But I realize that’s too much work for a lot of people these days

Very curious to see how this plays out now, given that the Rockies, MLBPA, etc. have already delivered such strong statements.  Seems like it would be relatively easy to identify the guy.  Wonder if we'll see any walk-backs in the next few days.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Very curious to see how this plays out now, given that the Rockies, MLBPA, etc. have already delivered such strong statements.  Seems like it would be relatively easy to identify the guy.  Wonder if we'll see any walk-backs in the next few days.

Well since it appears he was yelling “Dinger” they should walk it back. 

1 hour ago, Hells Rainbow said:

Well since it appears he was yelling “Dinger” they should walk it back. 

In 2021 isn't it better to rush to judgement and when more evidence comes to light that the initial reaction could be wrong, stay silent?

6 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I saw he’s still getting paid his $23 million, it will just be deferred now. Not sure if his salary will count toward the luxury tax threshold though. 

Yep, I see that's what Heyman is reporting.  

If the Orioles have chosen to pay his 23 mil next year just to open up the roster spot, props to them.

Bobby Bonilla and Chris Davis... 

10 minutes ago, True Grich said:

By all accounts, Chris Davis is a good guy. I wish him well. I always thought he looked the part of a baseball player. It’s a shame he  lost his talent for hitting. He has always appeared to handle it like a pro.

I’ve always felt the same way about Davis, TG.  I don’t know him personally, but he always seemed like a good guy when he was being interviewed. 

Im not sure I can remember a more fast moving fall from grace like Davis had.  There have been a few, but his was darn near career catastrophe.  The pain on his face when he was going thru his 0-54 slump was sad.  I get that it’s hard for some people to feel sorry for a guy making multi-millions of dollars, but for some reason I did.

I don’t know exactly why though.

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

I’ve always felt the same way about Davis, TG.  I don’t know him personally, but he always seemed like a good guy when he was being interviewed. 

Im not sure I can remember a more fast moving fall from grace like Davis had.  There have been a few, but his was darn near career catastrophe.  The pain on his face when he was going thru his 0-54 slump was sad.  I get that it’s hard for some people to feel sorry for a guy making multi-millions of dollars, but for some reason I did.

I don’t know exactly why though.

He just wore it. He didn’t hide from it. 

On a brighter note…looking at the Brewers today and this is just awesome…

• Woodruff: 2.23 ERA, 22 GS
  • Burnes: 2.23 ERA, 20 GS
  • Peralta: 2.26 ERA, 21 GS

What a badass top of a rotation that is. All have a WHIP lower than 0.93 too and a K/9 no lower than 10.5.

Gonna be a tough team in the playoffs with those three and their bullpen.