• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Major League Baseball (News, Notes & Scores around the League)

Chuck

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Reverse the pens, and it’s entirely a different story for both the Halos and Mariners?

Probably. Our pen is very good, especially since we jettisoned Montero. 

Middleton kinda sucks, but you already knew that.

Just goes to show how much the bullpen matters in todays baseball. (Not that we have anyone noteworthy who had made a name for themselves previously, besides Graveman I guess). 

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Probably. Our pen is very good, especially since we jettisoned Montero. 

Middleton kinda sucks, but you already knew that.

Just goes to show how much the bullpen matters in todays baseball. (Not that we have anyone noteworthy who had made a name for themselves previously, besides Graveman I guess). 

Ms also haven't given away outs left and right.  They aren't a particularly good defensive team, they just haven't been a horrendous one like the Angels.

Right now, the fundamental difference between the Angels losing this year and the Angels coming back and winning is their ability to win games against good teams. The Angels have beat up on bad trans and lost to good teams (the Mariners being the exception). And that's why they're as far back in the division race as they are. 

So if they can reverse their fortunes in that respect, they should be right for three WC2 spot at the end of September. 

32 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Right now, the fundamental difference between the Angels losing this year and the Angels coming back and winning is their ability to win games against good teams. The Angels have beat up on bad trans and lost to good teams (the Mariners being the exception). And that's why they're as far back in the division race as they are. 

So if they can reverse their fortunes in that respect, they should be right for three WC2 spot at the end of September. 

Whoa, dude. 

8 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

If DeGrom is out for significant time, Tatis has already put himself in great shape for NL MVP.

At this point, I'd say Tatis is firmly in the lead.  deGrom has only thrown 92 IP so far this season.  At this rate, he's not even going to qualify for the ERA title.  I know some relievers have won MVP in the past, but I just have a hard time believing they'd give it to a starting pitcher with ~150 innings for a season in which there are other strong position player candidates.

Nationals righty Stephen Strasburg will undergo surgery to alleviate neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome, manager Dave Martinez announced to reporters Tuesday (Twitter link via MASNsports.com’s Dan Kolko). The procedure will end his season, and the Nationals’ hope is that he can be ready for the start of the 2022 campaign.

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Nationals righty Stephen Strasburg will undergo surgery to alleviate neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome, manager Dave Martinez announced to reporters Tuesday (Twitter link via MASNsports.com’s Dan Kolko). The procedure will end his season, and the Nationals’ hope is that he can be ready for the start of the 2022 campaign.

RIP, Strasburg.  Enjoy the 175 million still due to you.

11 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

The Call of Duty campaign?

2 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Can someone explain to me what the hell is wrong with Bellinger? Did he wel his soul for that one MVP year? 

too much indica , he should probably switch to sativa only ... not sure how big of a coincidence but mlb decided to quit testing players for THC 2 months after bellinger's 2019 mvp season