• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Major League Baseball (News, Notes & Scores around the League)

Chuck

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Francisco Lindor went 0-4 last night and is now hitless in his last 21 at-bats.

Ten more years and $341 million due on his Mets contract.

Arte’s FA signing disappointments (Rendon possibly the ONLY one to work out, health permitting) is why he should acquire no more big money FAs or trade acquisitions.

Focus on re-signing the best of the ones developed here.  The org knows a lot more about how they tick and handle playing here.

It’s worked for the Cardinals since the onset of FA (3 WS titles, 2 other appearances, and few if any bad seasons).   They have never signed a big money FA.   Matt Holliday re-signed with them after being acquired.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Just now, Lou said:

23.14 era in his last 2 starts. 

Hopefully the Rockies are dumb and sell low. He's a talented arm off to a slow start, but is still young and has a good arsenal of pitches. 

What's interesting is that before today's debacle he has a better ERA at home than on the road this season through a month of starts. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hopefully the Rockies are dumb and sell low. He's a talented arm off to a slow start, but is still young and has a good arsenal of pitches. 

What's interesting is that before today's debacle he has a better ERA at home than on the road this season through a month of starts. 

There's no way they sell low. It would cost a lot to get him. 

7 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Kershaw only lasted one inning today... shortest outing of his career.  Dodgers lost 7-1 against the Cubs in the first of a doubleheader...

He may start against us Sat on short rest.

2 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Looking forward to the Astros playing against the Yankees. Yankee fans will treat the Astros like they're murderers or something. 

Yankees fans don't seem to like the Astros. 

22 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yankees fans don't seem to like the Astros. 

Yeah, this is their chance to boo the Astros for the cheating scandal. It doesn't matter to me. I mean, for the fans who wants to boo the Astros, go for it. Just don't cross the line. We all have done something that is considered a crime before. Me? I've cheated before in school and stole things. 

5 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

John Means has a no hitter thru 8 against the Mariners. Only runner who has reached was a strikeout wild pitch, and he was thrown out trying to steal

Facing the bottom of the lineup.

It took me like 2 minutes to figure out why it wasn’t a perfect game. No walks, no HBP, no errors. How many no hitters have there been where the only runners who got on were on strike out wild pitches/passed balls 

3 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

It took me like 2 minutes to figure out why it wasn’t a perfect game. No walks, no HBP, no errors. How many no hitters have there been where the only runners who got on were on strike out wild pitches/passed balls 

One?